Job: .NET C# Software Developer
We are searching for a .net C# Software Developer as a full time employee located in Novi Sad, Serbia
You will be part of a remote team of developers who will work directly with our Danish client and will be helping in the development of a special content management system for easy website creation.
Currently among the top 10 in the world with a goal of reaching top 3. Monthly we sign up 300.000 new users.
If you have experience in .NET, Frontend, Backend this position is right for you. You will be able to gain experience how to work in an international team with highly skilled people.
The project you will be working on is a complex service that has been developed for years and not just a temporary project that will finish in a couple of months. It is crucial that you have excellent communication skills and a good understanding of international business relations that will enable you to communicate clearly by Skype, telephone and e-mail. Key parts of the interview will be conducted in English.
If the software architecture and the quality of the code are important things for you and you have 3+ years of direct experience we will be happy to hear from you.
The Client is a global "Software as a Service" company that makes it easy for Internet users to make their own websites. You will have a unique opportunity to become part of a leading global supplier of websites for private individuals and small businesses. Every month we sign up around 300.000 new users and 5000 new paying customers, but our ambitions go way beyond that. Our goal is to become one of the world's top ten website builder applications and you can be a key player in achieving that goal. Our company foundation is solidly positioned for growth and now we just need you to move forward.
- Design and develop new product features backend and frontend
- Work on improving the user experience
- Develop unit tests
- C#, .NET
- Experience working with version control systems such as SVN
- Experience running a real world website with at least 50 000 visitors per day with a large database is an advantage
- Education: Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- Experience: 3+ years direct experience in a professional capacity is a must
- Very good oral and written English skills
- Stable and ongoing work
- Team of professionals getting things done and always looking for improvement
- We respect your private life, you will not be forced to do overtime
- Pleasant work environment (house with a grass yard & plenty of chill out/entertainment areas) and good coffee
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Please indicate the position you are applying to when contacting usSend your CV to: email@example.com
For any questions or further information contact Tibor at 063/663-100
We perform interviews as applications come in and encourage you to apply as soon as possible, if you are interested.